Sunday, January 07, 2018 by Lance D Johnson
Despite another year-long propaganda push for flu shots, despite scores of guinea pigs lining up to get injected with this year’s flu vaccine, there has never been so much sickness across the United States. From California to New Jersey, from Illinois to Texas, over-crowded and under-staffed American hospitals are not able to handle the flu this year and are now turning people away. Forty-nine states are experiencing widespread flu activity, with 70 deaths reported across the U.S.
With 870 patients testing positive for flu in one week, thirteen Allina Health hospitals in Minnesota gave their nursing staff the authority to tell sick people to go home. Unable to stop the spread of this year’s dominant strain, Allina Health is implementing patient restrictions starting with children under five-years-old. This years’ mutated strain of H3N2, first seen in Australia over the summer of 2016, is overtaking the weak immune systems of the malnourished and over-vaccinated people of North America.
Drowning in the vaccine industry’s demands, and allegiance to a sacred lie, the prideful minds at the Centers for Disease Control continue to scream for more people to get the yearly flu vaccine, yet its perpetual ineffectiveness is causing a holocaust of illness and death.
Disgracefully, the CDC calls out for more failed, treacherous, mercury and aluminum-based flu vaccines for injection into pregnant women and infants six months of age and older. As toxic as their constituents are, the most ironic problem with flu vaccines is their near-zero effectiveness. The attenuated live virus that’s selected for each year’s batch of flu vaccines is always one step behind the next year’s mutated wild strains that are circulating. By the time the population is exposed to the flu vaccine strain for the current year, the real flu virus threat has already mutated and outsmarted vaccine science. Caught in this vicious cycle, those who get the vaccine become more susceptible to sickness over time.
And the cycle of sickness and vaccination continues, into insanity. It’s time for health officials to tell the truth about what it takes to adapt to the world of pathogens. It’s time for people to take real measures to strengthen their immunity.
1. Keep your digestive system working optimally, for proper elimination of waste products and increased absorption of nutrients. Hasten this process by eating fiber-rich foods and probiotics while eliminating PPI drugs (antacids), antibiotics, and refined sugars.
2. Adapt to the changes in the weather by exposing your breath to the fresh air. Allow your body’s internal regulating processes to adapt to temperature changes outside.
3. Slow the spread of airborne pathogens by humidifying the indoor air. Heaters and air conditioners dry out the air. Dry air is conducive for pathogens to travel longer distances and survive.
4. Respond to any creeping weakness in your body with herbal teas that contain anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and nutrient-rich properties. Black seed, elderberry, Schisandra berry, and clove are just a few of the dozens of amazing herbs that fortify the body’s natural response.
5. Bring down inflammation in the body by choosing to eat plants before meat and nut milks before animal milk. Also, focus on eating specific anti-inflammatory substances, such as curcumin in turmeric root.
6. Get more sun, and if this isn’t a possibility, supplement with vitamin D to activate your body’s natural macrophage activity.
7. Eat vitamin C-rich foods more frequently, such as chili peppers, Amalaki berries, and lemons to activate immune responsive cells from the thymus gland.
8. Restore the body’s glandular system, stress coping hormones, and humoral immune response by consuming one of nature’s fastest-acting adaptogenic substances. Eleutherococcus root contains eleutherosides, rare compounds that balance stress hormones, paving the way for stronger immunity. Great results are found by taking just one teaspoon per day for a three week period, with an abstinence period of one week.
9. During times when people regularly vaccinate (and spread live virus strains), supplement with a timeless antimicrobial such as colloidal silver, which targets pathogens and allows the body’s microbiomes space to heal.
11. Stay hydrated with clean water for quick elimination of waste and proper functioning of the mucous membranes.
12. Ditch Lysol, hand sanitizers, triclosan, and other chemicals that contribute to your weakened cellular health, weakened microbiome, and hormone imbalances. These chemicals are overused and only contribute to mutated pathogens and resistant traits of infectious bacteria.
13. Fortify the microbiome with something as simple as raw honey and apple cider vinegar.
14. Stop your mind from believing in the need of sickness to prove something to yourself or others.
15. End victim mentality and stop your mind from believing in a pattern, cycle, or season of sickness.
16. If the digestive system feels threatened, quickly intake anti-emetic ginger root and activated charcoal, which quickly absorbs toxins and eliminates them through the bowels.
17. Sleep well, away from electronic devices, restoring the body’s circadian rhythm and nervous system.
18. Chaga mushrooms are one of many species of medicinal mushroom that strengthen the body’s natural immune responses.
19. Expose yourself to microbes by getting in the dirt, gardening, grounding, and interacting with the natural environment.
20.) Wash hands with natural soaps and essential oils that do not contain chemicals that contribute to mutated pathogens.
21.) Stop your mind from attaching to illness; stop seeking sympathy for being sick.
22.) Increase your cellular ATP energy production for a more efficient immune response. This may include replacing your cell membranes by consuming flax seed oil instead of saturated fats. This may include supplementation of CoQ10, Cat’s claw bark, or Pau D Arco bark, which hasten cellular immunity.
These real-world steps increase your resilience to sickness, but knowledge is nothing, if not put into practice. The CDC abuses vaccines and desperately needs better guidance or the U.S. will continue to see nasty, killer flu seasons and skyrocketing infant mortality rates.